converting score to audio

Guest mario

Guest mario

Please forgive my ignorance, I'm lokking for some advice and I hope you might be able to point me in the correct direction.

I'd like to be able to create an audio track(mps from a score that I've written. is there any software which might help me so this for free, sibelius is great but expensive?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Please forgive my ignorance, I'm lokking for some advice and I hope you might be able to point me in the correct direction.

I'd like to be able to  create an audio track(mps from a score that I've written. is there any software which might  help me so this for free, sibelius is great but expensive?

I think your question might be more specific: how might one export a MIDI file to create a .wav file in WavePad? This is possible by setting WavePad to simply record whatever it hears and then playing through your music notation program. However, the quality is sorely lacking (lots of noise). Still, if you don't need impeccable sound quality, this might work for you.

Drew

This is a totally different kind of software you are looking for, something to allow you to enter music and play it.

MusicMaster isn't free, but it's cheap $35, and pretty full featured. Then, when you want to turn the .wav output into .mp3, you need to run wavepad.