help me plz

marc151twice

Good day . I've been trying for months to improve the recording sound quality of my cheating wife with little success. I want to get rid of the loud sounds and sounds from her laptop that suppress the background noise. I know enough myself but my children and family she has turned against me to hide her sick disgusting deeds. she does it with everyone who wants and the sweetest thing when I'm home she sent me to the store and or weandere with the dog. even when I sleep she lets herself be used while I lie next to it . i want to back my children , and show her true nature to the people dear to me . and now let her lies fall me. unfortunately many of them depend on her as she provides for their financial interests can someone help me. please email me marc151twice@gmail.com

On 7/7/2023 at 11:10 PM, marc151twice said:

Good day . I've been trying for months to improve the recording sound quality of my cheating wife with little success. I want to get rid of the loud sounds and sounds from her laptop that suppress the background noise. I know enough myself but my children and family she has turned against me to hide her sick disgusting deeds. she does it with everyone who wants and the sweetest thing when I'm home she sent me to the store and or weandere with the dog. even when I sleep she lets herself be used while I lie next to it . i want to back my children , and show her true nature to the people dear to me . and now let her lies fall me. unfortunately many of them depend on her as she provides for their financial interests can someone help me. please email me marc151twice@gmail.com

I think you may want to contact a professional investigator regarding this matter. If it's audio file quality clean-up, you can check this link for WavePad provided that you have the recordings made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be8h3WEAbyo

Do note that outcome will greatly depend on your file's original quality.