Change colors

AaLF

Just re-formated my HD.   On re-install the sound display window is the standard black & silver.

You guys told me how to "revert back" to the old black & green screen long ago but I've forgotten how.

Can u remind me how-to plz?

thanks

AaLF

If you are referring to the actual WaveForms, Unique channel colors and Separate Channel editing as per attached.

Otherwise, you'd need an entirely different installer if it's the UI theme you want and can be resolved through the link RVM sent.

6 minutes ago, MakubX said:

the version on your screenshot has been obsolete for quite some time now. Installer is no longer available in the archives.

Hi MakuuBX.  OK.   No more green waves.    Years ago one could go to the drop down menu & revert to the old green waves color scheme.  But true, that was long ago.

thanks for responding.

AaLF

2 minutes ago, AaLF said:

UPDATE!!

Found it.  

TOOLS> OPTIONS > APPEARANCE > select "classic"

Wow., appreciate the update on this. Doesn't have the option on what I have installed. Mind confirming the version you have on? F1 button on your keyboard shows that.

1 minute ago, AaLF said:

V7.12   I only use WP for simple home audiobooks lectures etc.   Not used for music & stuff.   The best of tools.  Had WP 20 yrs or more now.

Cheers! Can confirm. V7.12 is available here for anyone else who needs it.