Symbol for Repeating the Previous Measure

I'm new to this software, but I have been a composer for the last 50 years, and have copyrighted over 150 songs. I have mostly used Cakewalk's ScoreWriter and then it morphed into Overature. I have tried MuseScore, but it is kind of awkward, and putting tuplets into a piece is rather challenging. 

So far, I like this software. It is clean, very easy to use, and the help contents seem to cover just about everything, but I do have one minor problem.

I have looked everywhere, in vain, trying to find the symbol to repeat the previous measure. (It is a diagonal line with a dot on each side.) This saves me a lot of time when I'm adding notes, especially on the Bass line. Can anyone tell me how to create one, or where to find it?

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF ONE

Thanks in advance.

Mack

Hi there, could you check this link and see if that works for you? http://help.nchsoftware.com/help/en/crescendo/win/barsandsystems.html

Hopefully, a more advanced Crescendo user can better advise on this. NCH Software is always interested in improving our existing programs and developing new programs. If you have an idea you'd like to share with us, please submit your suggestion here: https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/

I looked at the link you provided, and then tried right-clicking as it suggested. The only options that appeared in the pop-up menu are for vertical barline repeats, not measure repeats that could be placed in the staff between the barlines.

There is no way to insert a screenshot of the results. Otherwise, I'd post the results.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. For the time being, I'm just copying and pasting the previous measure's notes into the one I'm working on.

• 5 months later...

So earlier versions of the software allowed rether generous copy and paste space and some of my works ran ten or twelve pages long.  THEN ONE DAY, I hit a nine page limit. so the tried and true cut aand paste defeats my composition.  THe answer of course is to upgrade to "pro-level."  I get space but  so much other stuff is broken.  ANd no live help.

Sorry for the crappy typing.  Mu fingers have arthritis.