Haven't been able to export a video since purchasing the software

Saltyvet74

• borate changed the title to Haven't been able to export a video since purchasing the software

I am having the same issue. I tried installing the beta and it still wont. Sometimes it will complete and only have a 1 second video, sometimes it will do like 75%. Feeling really ripped off atm :(

***EDIT***

After about 10 more attempts I finally got it to export to Youtube and then I just downloaded it from there....

Another approach to test...

To export, click the LOSSLESS EXPORT button on the Home toolbar.  If it accepts it, this will create an mp4.  Use YouTube's uploader to process it.

What are your PC's specs:  CPU/GPU?

Let's see your project, so it can be analyzed and fixed.  The process is easy, quick and can be done privately.  Just follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.