Export does not match Sequence Preview

RyanHorseResource

When I export my video it does not match the Sequence Preview. The Audio is correct, but the video starts with a clip that is over a minute into the sequence. After those couple of clips go by, the audio continues correctly, but the video is black. The tracks playing and the ones that don't are both in Video Track one. 

I recently changed computers and installed VideoPad on the new one and used the verification code I had from purchase. The program worked flawlessly on my old computer.

What version is being used?  Look at the bottom-left of the window.  What are the PCs specs:  CPU/GPU?

Go to OPTIONS | ADVANCED.  In the GPU processor area at the bottom, click the caret and in the drop-down menu that appears choose None (CPU only).  Restart VP.  (This option may not be available in older releases.)

Test the current release.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

The current version can be run on a trial basis even if your registration has expired.

Peculiar.  Please share this project, so it can be analyzed and fixed.  The process is easy, quick and can be done privately.  Just follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

Better.  Using the latest version, linked above, export with the LOSSLESS choice from the Home toolbar.  That should do the job.

Consider cranking down the music, using the slider to the left of the track...  image.png

Also, for efficiency and speed, try not to load clips that are not being used. ..

To purge them, select them all in a bin with <ctrl-A>, check the "do this for all" box and click the CANCEL (not the Delete) button.  Then click the caret to the right of the SAVE button on the Home toolbar and choose Save AS.  Give it a unique name, such as "<your project name>revised."