city in a building

gerard.oneill1

I've been looking around for a while now for a program which will allow me to build a city in the moon.
Now I already have most of it in my head as well as drawn on paper, but I want to make it a 3D fly/walk through.
This means designing units for homes, factories, shopping centres, footpaths, rail lines, rivers, lakes and food growing areas, as well as other features you would want in such an environment.
You have to start small with a single flat and build on that.  Then, a block of flats that easily compares with the structures in housing projects, then build on that to make the whole thing a wall that extends for hundreds of miles on a massive river frontage and so on from there.
I found the DreamPlan program simple enough to use, but can't design something and copy or mirror it.  This is a feature that would come in very handy when building something so big.
Is there a way I can create my vision?

Sorry, but the feature you are looking for may be beyond DreamPlan. For larger projects, you'd want something more like Blender or Cad/Maya although you can work on houses/buildings with Dreamplan and export them all to Blender for example to be part of your main project.

NCH Software is always interested in improving our existing programs and developing new programs. If you have an idea you'd like to share with us, please submit your suggestion here: https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/