modification suggestions

bobxzx

I really like your wavepad software but there are some suggestions I'd like to see added and or altered to make this an ultimate must have software. 1st, the equalization protocol is tedious. I don't like that it can't be done on the fly. It would be much easier and flexible if a parametric 10 band equalizer could be engaged during playback and any alterations made from that, be processed once activated. 2nd, sometimes I get a song that has an uneven balance from left to right and would like to see an adjustment for that. 3rd, Your Automatic gain function will take a song that has a long gradual increase in amplitude and reverse the volume level in that situation but in general it works pretty good and last, It might be asking too much but it would be cool if 2 individual tracks could be merged to make one, example, music on one track and vocals on another where both could be played at the same time and the ability to syncronize one agaist the other. I'd pay much more for your software if it had those features but am currently holding out to see if there's something out there that can accomodate my needs. Your layout is is really clean and intuitive and in general the best in it's class. I hope you'll consider some of these ideas in future upgrades. Best reguards .........Bob