Enhancing video quality/synching sound

Eric L

There's never a mandate to update Videopad.  A purchased copy doesn't expire.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Projects made on very recent releases may not be compatible with older;  you haven't mentioned what version you have.  (Look at the bottom-left corner of the window.)

Even if unlicensed, newer versions can be test driven.  Here's the latest.  It plays the demo project well, so you should be able to load it and export during the trial period.  Your older release can be reinstalled at any time.  No need to uninstall.  Just double-click the installer file.

It says my WinZip trial has expired. I've been trying to figure out how to back up my video pad but I can only find ways to back up my entire computer. When I click on the link you sent me it tells me it's going to overwrite my old program. Are you sure there will not be an additional cost? I've had the program for a couple of years. I will update it to the new version if the price won't go up. Thank you.

Is there no way to send screenshots through this messaging?

Unlicensed releases are a trial.  When that ends, certain features are disabled.  There is a free VP release with limited features.  If it balks at mp4 exports, try the AVI format.  As mentioned, you can always reinstall your old release.  If you don't have the installer, get it or any version within your six-month purchase grace window here and it should be licensed.  Ignore virus warnings.

Links to screenshots that you have uploaded to a (free) server can be posted to the forum.  Clicking on the link takes users to the shot.  On the server click Share or Get Link and be sure it's not "restricted."  That's the Google Drive default.  Change it to "Anyone with Link Can View."  This is essentially the same as the procedure you used to share the project file.

You don't need WinZip.  7zip is free.   But it's likely that neither is needed:  the right-click on a zip file, then Extract All works fine in Windows.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I've tried to match the video without the audio to the one with the audio and just can't do it. I talked to a venue manager I know well and they agreed with me that the front view would be more desirable for other people that book musicians such as myself. Would you consider lining up these nine clips for me? I could pay you. Just tell me how much you would need. I don't need any other effects or back and forths with the view just the front view with the audio and I'll do the rest. Let me know what you think. Thanks so much.