Converting WMA files on a MAC

drummer

• 2 weeks later...

I am having problems with this also. I have installed Flip4Mac and still get the pop up for every file I convert. Any suggestions?

The converter works great . . . it's just annoying to go thru the process for each file.

---

nevermind. i downloaded the new version and this problem has been fixed.

• 1 year later...

Ok so I just got a Mac and I have an accumulated music library of about 25GB from my PC. Much of this music came from ripping CDs onto Windows Media Player, so they are WMA files. Another large chunk came from torrents (which are mostly mp3s). I have rounded up all my music files and folders from my PC into one massive folder with all the mp3s and wmas with all the misc. albumart and thumbs and desktops, ect. I have put this folder onto an external harddrive and copied it to my new mac. Apparently itunes doesnt convert for you on the mac, so I have learned that Switch would be a good alternative. So when I open switch and chose my massive music folder with everything switch seems to import everything with it, all the .wmas, the .mp3s, the .jpgs, and everything else. NOW, do I have to individually select only the files to convert, or can I tell switch to convert everything and it will convert only the mp3s and then I can just have all my music converted and ready to drop into itunes. This has been a massively difficult process, and I would appreciate any help!