Is this AVAYA DEFINITY Compatible?

romanb

We have an AVAYA DEFINITY phone system that I am told is digital. I tried setting up the software and only get very almost nonexistent recording levels on my PCs. I've gone through all the settings and recommendations provided by NCH. I'm using the Radio Shack connector which connects between the base of the phone and the handset (should be analog right). The other side is plugged directly into the integrated sound card of my Compaq/HP sound Card.

Could it be my sound card. Has anyone setup this system with a definity system????

Or is there a preferred sound card that is proven to work with this software??

Thanks

R

We have an AVAYA DEFINITY phone system that I am told is digital. I tried setting up the software and only get very almost nonexistent recording levels on my PCs. I've gone through all the settings and recommendations provided by NCH. I'm using the Radio Shack connector which connects between the base of the phone and the handset (should be analog right). The other side is plugged directly into the integrated sound card of my Compaq/HP sound Card.

Could it be my sound card. Has anyone setup this system with a definity system????

Or is there a preferred sound card that is proven to work with this software??

Thanks

R

We are testing VRS with an AVAYA Definity with success after few problems.

Your connector is plug into the microphone or Line entry ?

We have tested VRS with an AVAYA Definity with success after few problems.

Your connector is plug into the microphone or Line entry ?