Frequency help

frequency help

Hi,

We'd be happy to check out the file for you. Kindly send us the actual audio file you are working on.

Please use a cloud storage service (Google Drive/DropBox/WeTransfer/etc.) then send us the transfer link so that we may be able to access the files.

Thank you for your cooperation.

On 3/9/2023 at 1:30 AM, frequency help said:

I need help removing high frequency interference caused by radio waves. I have a Voicemail on my phone that i am trying to listen to, but I cannot hear it too well due to the very high-pitched sound.

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you're having a tough time with the interference. Have you tried using a noise-canceling headset? That could help reduce the high-frequency interference and make it easier to hear your voicemail. Good luck!

• 3 months later...
On 3/18/2023 at 7:54 PM, frequency help said:

Thank you for responding. Yes I have but my main issue is that some of the high pitched tones are in the voice but most are just due to poor quality recording that also had other electronic devices in the background 

In this case, please send us a support ticket here. Response time should be very quick.

• 9 months later...
On 3/18/2023 at 7:54 PM, frequency help said:

Thank you for responding. https://eldfall-chronicles.com/product-category/miniatures/class/sentinel/ Yes I have but my main issue is that some of the high pitched tones are in the voice but most are just due to poor quality recording that also had other electronic devices in the background 

It sounds like you're dealing with a challenging recording environment.