How do I update the on-screen list of deleted files. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. 

Rick Wicker

Hi folks!  I bought Orion some time ago, but have never really been able to get the results I'd expected.  Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.  If I want to recover deleted files (Say MP3s), using the Wizard, I enter mp3 and recycle bin, or even all files and C drive. After many hours of searching for deleted files and checking for overwritten clusters (I have a 1TB HD that's about 30% full), I get a page of about 42 files. At the bottom, it says 1,250,000 deleted files found. In this list, I only see two mp3s. I try to recover them (to a thumb drive), and I get a 1K file that I just delete right away. Now..., How can I move on to the next 40 or so files in that million file list? The list stays the same, and I cannot see, select, recover, or scrub any files that are not in that first 42 files. I'm sure the files I accidently deleted (if still recoverable) are somewhere in that list. 

So...,  When I go to scrub files, (Again after many hours of searching), it gives me the same partial listing of deleted files. No matter what I do, it always comes back telling me that this file can only be scrubbed using the full disk scan.  At the risk of sounding stupid, I don't see full disk scan anywhere in the menus or on the screen. There is a button that says, "Deep Scan." I assume that's what it means. Either I'm doing something wrong, or the wizard has no purpose, because no files can be scrubbed using it. Everything requires a full disk scan.  

Any help would be appreciated.  I own numerous NCH programs, and am usually very impressed with them.  But this one really has me scratching my head.

Thanks!