WavePad

Guest George

Guest George

I really enjoy using the Wavepad sound editor and I will evetually get the professional version as soon as I get a job so I can pay for it..lol!!

Aside from that I have a suggestion.

I have my reciever connected to my computer which has a really nice sound card by Creative. At 10pm I listen to my favorite radio program and I activate Wave pad to record it. However, the radio program does not end until 1am....that's way too late for me to save my recording and shut my computer down.

I also like to record from other sites and it certianly would be great if WavePad had a timer built into it so that it would save a recorded file and then it would shut off my spy sweeper and then my computer at any given time.

anyway, I hope the technical support is reading this..for what it's worth..

G. C.

Hi, thanks for your comments. I think AudioTime Recording Scheduler, which is also one of our products may be suitable for your needs. Information about AudioTime can be found at https://www.nch.com.au/atime/index.html. However, the current version cannot auto shut down your computer when finishing recording. We will take this into consideration in future releases.