11.45 "Old Film" preview bug

Clovis Lowell

So I'm editing another project in VideoPad 11.45 and I added an Old Film effect to a text box and turned off shaking. That broke the preview. Found out that the Old Film effect with shaking turned OFF actually just doesn't work anymore. Here's a link to a video I took of the bug happening, although it can be replicated very easily.

This is one of several bugs I've encountered in the last few versions and honestly it's getting on my nerves how many effects don't work if you just do something slightly different to the clip. I just recently had to buy another key because the one I bought back in August expired... I guess. If these types of bugs persist, I'm finding another editor. This one just isn't cutting it anymore, sorry.

Preview is the problem;  it exports okay and has been reported.  Use this version and it should be good in PV as well.

Go to OPTIONS | EDITING tab | Advanced.  Choose None (CPU only).  That should fix the issue for now... image.png

There's no mandate to purchase a new key if what you have works well.  Newer releases can always be test driven unlicensed - to check out features and quirks.

Your paid release never expires and your license is good for any version that's released within six months of purchase.

Report specifics here on any issues you run across, listing the version #.

• 2 weeks later...