Every time trying to export to Youtube my PC crashes

Addan

Hello I am actually suffering a lot from this problem whenever I try to export my edits to youtube directly from video pad my pc just crashes and it only happens when my resolution is at 1080p and 60 fps.  And that is necessary for my videos is there any solution to fix that? My Video Card Is Great it's 1050 GTX and the cpu is 3.20 GHZ nothing bad about the system it didn't happen before it started happening after I came from a 15 days vacation. No one touched my pc. 

What version of Videopad?  Install the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Take a look at this as well.

If the issue persists, export your video and then use the YouTube loader instead of Videopad.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Indeed Everything is fine my DirectX Version: 12 My GTX1050 Version: Most Recent and new (512.15) My Cpu is: 3.10 GHZ. And I cannot use Youtube Loader unless the videopad project is exported into my PC Video files. But Again, when I try to Export the project to 1080P And 60 Fps for my pc or YouTube, my pc just entirely restarts.

Strangeness.  Repeated the test here at 60fps constant and 30-60fps max variable;  went smoothly.

Share that project.  That's the best way to analyze whether it's a VP problem.  The process is easy, quick and can be done privately.  Just follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

Don't Worry I will share it all to you, more permissions less problems to fix. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bjwUwBLAqEU4pLU_BYI7WhioL-xUJ37S

I don't think anyone is seeing this conversation.  Anyways once the issue is fixed I will upload the video so people will watch it.

Now you got all the source files the (Folder) in which it contains all the basic necessary things.

Uploaded directly to YT without a hitch - 1080 @ 60fps constant.  This hints at a local issue.

Be sure that drive space is sufficient.  Try the YT uploader, after first creating a video file in Videopad.

Right-click on the attached files to download a 'mountain' image that eliminates the + .  Give it the name k2 and substitute it for the original.

k2.png

The drive still has 40GB+ Of space, and how can I upload on yt uploader without exporting the video and I will substitute the K2 Image files, let's see if it works if it doesn't I wiil come back here. 

-0-

It didn't work :( I have everything to the latest version, Re-installed the program too. But still... It doesn't work. Not only this project it used to happen before too. When I tried to export it directly to youtube, it didn't permited me do that, that was unusual so after my pc got restarted I just exported it download and used the youtube uploader, but now it doesn't even let me export to a video file.

Odd.  Exports repeatedly and quickly to local file and to YT here.  Has to be an issue at your end.  Try this next...

Close Videopad, then use Windows Explorer (the file manager) to delete all files in these two folders.

"C:\Users\<PC name>\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software\Components"

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Components"

Reboot, then install the latest VP version.

(1) Appdata doesn't appear

(2) Nch Software doesn't appear

I may delete some files like temp and clear disk from video pad then uninstall reboot and install the latest version if it still doesn't work then I'll come back here to you.  By the way thanks for helping so far, once this problem gets fixed I'll rate video pad.  But before that one more thing!  The video pad software does ask the registration code again and again. Every time I start the app it asks the registration code if not it does ask the purchasing options.

It didn't work but, before any other attempt when I uninstall video pad should I uninstall data files too?  

In Windows, search for FOLDER OPTIONS.  Be sure that the "Show hidden files.." item is enabled.   image.png

Data files can stay.  If this effort fails, use this free utility to delete the program and allow it to scan and delete all VP registry files when it prompts.

Don't know why VP prompts repeatedly for registration, if it initially confirmed that the program is licensed.   That should be stated at the top of the VP window.

The fact that these issues cannot be replicated hints at a PC problem.  Try another, if one is available.  And don't forget to save Project File AS routinely, giving it a unique # or name, so as not to overwrite prior saves.  Using Save Project Files (no AS) will overwrite.  From the HOME tab, that choice is available by clicking the chevron to the right of the Save Project button on the toolbar.