Slow down video gradually, not a step in speed 100%...50%, but linear

MLO2022

Hi Team

I am looking for a function how to slow down my video gradually?

I know you can change the speed in % but is there not something like a gradually break? Something similar what you have by the sound FX? when you can slowly fade in or fad out?

Regards

• borate changed the title to Slow down video gradually, not a step in speed 100%...50%, but linear

That's a desirable feature worth a suggestion...   https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html?software=VideoPad

The closest to that now is to split the clip into segments and apply an incremental speed change percentage to each.  An example...

In a complex or lengthy project, consider pre-producing this slowed clip, exporting  it, then importng into the main sequence.  That approach may lessen the processing load, make for smoother editing and quicken final export.

Bor, a cool sample. did you do it? this is exactly what i wish .... the slicing can work but is just such a struggle 

an FX solution would be great.

how an we suggest it ?

I mean you can do the graduate change by all other FX effects so why not such a basic one like speed?

How do you include such clips or images into this chat? the image or clip must be under an URL or?

Copy paste does not work.