Outro Templates Not Working Properly

Eldee

Two of the Outro Templates do not work properly: The Credits Title and the Credits Elegant. When you "Add Credit" both chop/reduce, do not allow text to fit. Other Outros work as intended. It's only these two. I've tried many times to no avail. I'm running ver. 11.17 and there's no chevron to the right. I'm out of options so looking for any help. Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much. I so appreciate the almost immediate response. Impressive. I hope someone is working to fix the problem because those are two particularly good outros. At least they appear to be good. Thanks again, Borate.

Edited by Lee Smith
Spelling errors

A workaround...

Type your credits.

When done, add a blank credit.  Delete the words "title" and "name."  There should be no text in either field.

Then use the spacebar to advance the cursor to the middle of each of those fields.

Now all credits should display in full.  The extra space at the end can be chopped off after being placed on the timeline.

Borate, first an apology: when I posted last evening it was my first time and expected no reply for at least 24 hours -- the standard customer service nearly everywhere else. After thanking you for reporting the issue, I signed-off and called it a night; today was social demands.

All that said, again, thank you for the incredible response time and I'll be trying the 'workaround' and the link you sent last night. Fingers crossed but if not, I've learned a helluva lot about NCH and, as I said before, impressive. Thank you again.

The issue appears to be resolved in the current 10.22 beta version.  Give it a try, but retain your old installer.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.