Purchase Order and report column widths

Grizz

Please send to developers. That would be huge. As well another suggestion in the "SELL STOCK" pop out Box please make it expandable. It's stuck on too small.

Alain I am sorry but do not understand your reply. Could you elaborate please. Thanks again...JS

7 hours ago, Grizz said:

Please send to developers. That would be huge. As well another suggestion in the "SELL STOCK" pop out Box please make it expandable. It's stuck on too small.

Alain I am sorry but do not understand your reply. Could you elaborate please. Thanks again...JS

With pleasure. :)

I sell my clients consultation contracts in various increments of 5 hours. I use Inventoria to keep track of the hours used on each contract and it works MUCH better than an Excel file PER client (what a mess).

In the "notes" field, I write what I did and some recommendations to improve network performance / stability. I e-mail a report to the client as a proof of what was done and they use it to keep track of remaining hours on the contract. But once the report is printed, you might loose a lot of information depending on how much I wrote.

Hope I was clear enough this time :D 

Thanks

AC

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your reply Alain. Yes very clear and I understand what you are saying. I do use the notes as I use my own invoice numbers for the gear I order and the supplier updates tracking numbers, EDD's etc on teh same google sheet. Works very well.

Thanks again for your help..JS