NCH ad text superimposed on every collage!

EsterL

Hello,

I'm feeling very stupid, as  no one else seems to have this problem. With the Free edition of PhotoPad, every time I create a collage,  this text - in bold black! - is superimposed on the collage: "Created with PhotoPad. Non-commercial use only." 

How can I get rid of this??? Obviously, the collages are totally useless to me with this ad written on them. Am I doing something wrong? 

Thank you to anyone who can help, as the app is otherwise user-friendly, but I will have to disinstall it if I can't find a solution.

• 2 months later...

I don't really think you're doing anything wrong. If you're actually just using it for showing to family members, school projects etc. it shouldn't be a problem. How "bold black" exactly is it? And how big is the text? (Please send a link to a google drive file containing a screenshot)

If you're working for a company or something then I can tell you that PhotoPad is more than worth its $60 price tag and you should really consider getting one of those "site licenses" that allows you to register the same license key across all of your company's computers, be it a PC or Mac.