3D Batching

RayRaven

I am well practiced exporting 3D mp4 videos (ticking the 3D checkbox for that option in the export video menu) but attempting the same on a batch of files for overnight processing is not provided in the Batch Video Editor because a separate option for this still does not exist in the Video Effects library - only Stereoscopic 3D, which is a different animal. I tried upgrading to Version 10.96 but the library provision seems unaltered. It seems a pity, because obviously the ability to do side-by-side 3D already exists in the core software.  I have a little software progTramming experience in Windows and would be willing to create an effect to access it if only I had the inside information to do so.              

Thanks borate for the tip - I'll keep it up my sleeve in case anything goes wrong with what I've tried since my first comment (I use a 64-bit version of Windows 7, BTW). What I did was drag-drop my media into Media Bin, then EXPORT VIDEO | EXPORT WIZARD | FILE | 3D VIDEO FILE  .  Again, it required a manual entry of Export File Settings for each file (usually just the file title) but they all appear in the Export Queue panel with those waiting for processing shown as "Pending...", and I can disappear off to bed.  Many roads lead to Rome it seems. I guess the developers left earlier versions of the various subroutines in-situ as they went along in order to keep existing users happy after the various updates. Most of us users are creatures of habit.