Blinking video after sharpening

sir-Gio

No sign of flickering here, using the latest version. Try it.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Confirm that the PC video driver and Direct-X are current...  https://www.nch.com.au/kb/10265.html

Borate, thank you for the answer. 

Unfortunately, it's already been six months since purchase, and I don't want to buy the program again. The price is not even discounted for registered users. As for sharpening, I get good results with VirtualDub. 

The first trial version 6.6.4.265 has a date of 31.12.2020
The first paid version 10.10+ has been purchased and installed on 2.02.2021. On October 8 in response to my post "Video stabilization is dead" you proposed version 10.48, which I installed the same day. Interestingly, there was no request to enter a code. I would like to be sure that installing (simply by double-clicking on the just downloaded .exe) the proposed version 10.96+, will not result in a fee. I have the code from version 10.10, which I received on 02/02/2021.    

Now suggest installing version 10.49, which shouldn't ask for registration as it's within the six-month gratis window.  10.48, had a speed change bug.

You will never be required to pay, or to upgrade.  And unregistered trial or free versions can always be tested.  10.96 would prompt for an upgrade, but it still might function on a trial basis.  Of course, retain your original installer and licensing info, should it be needed.  If you revert to 10.49 it likely will be automatically registered.

• 1 month later...