Setting the default starting frame to the last frame instead of the 1st?

SW48

I have an odd situation where I video clip every pitch of a game and only use the ones where the pitch is hit into fair play or the batter walks.  Basically creating a condensed game.  Since my camera doesn't have a "delete last" button on it that can be quickly used, I would like to put my hand in front of the lens at the end of a pitch that isn't a hit or a walk to signal that that clip should be deleted.

But of course to use this method the default thumbnail would have to be the last frame of the clip so that I can see which ones to quickly delete.

Is there a way in videopad to set the thumbnail to the last frame or set videopad to default to the last frame when I bring it up in videopad?

Thank you for any help or ideas.

There's no last-frame default.  But there is a way to manually set the thumbnails to display the last frame.

Load all pitches into the bin (top-left). 

Select (highlight) a pitch by clicking on its thumbnail.

Go to the end of the clip by clicking this button...   1.jpg

Right-click in the preview window and Use This Frame Clip as Bin Thumb Frame.

It's manual - one at a time.  But once the clips are loaded the process is reasonably quick.  Four clicks...

(1) Select the clip, (2) click the END button, (3) right-click in PV and (4) click Use This Frame.

Provided that the window position stays the same you might employ a macro to carry out the last three steps after each clip is selected.

Here's a free macro recorder.  Recorded and tested a script and it worked well.