A Few Issues with VideoPad 10.96

Sunny Sun

Yesterday I started experiencing with export video, the exporting process always stopped at certain spot and the whole application froze. So today I tried to update videopad to the newest version, 10.96, but more problems happened. 

1. can't recognize MOV file, all of the MOV files was loaded before are all rejected by VideoPad now. They won't be loaded into the project, only the MP4 files can. 

2. Some MP4 files were failed to be loaded into the project. I created those MP4 files from CANVA, some of the MP4 files have not problem, but some are. The message I got is "ERROR loading clip file, Failed to load file"

3. All of the audio files are in Processing mode forever, no exception. 

4. All of the loaded video files have not sound.

Please advice, this affected my work very bad. I have deadline need to catch. 

Thanks

Steps to take.

Install this version.

Still no good?  Close Videopad, the using Windows Explorer (the file manager) locate this folder and delete all files that it contains...

"C:\Users\<your PC name>\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software\Components"

Reinstall the Videopad version linked above.

If issues persist someone will help if you take a few minutes to share several MOV and mp4 files that fail to load or load without sound.  It's not a difficult process.

Upload the file/s to a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive, get a shared (public) link, copy the link and paste it here or to me in a Private Message via the mail envelope in the top-right corner of this forum.  When using Google Drive, if necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view."