A version I can use

cdavis411

is there a way to download an older version? I did the most recent update and it requires me to pay for a new version. I just bought the master's edition less than one year ago. Now I cannot find my old version 12.70 is there somewhere I can get that version. 

2 minutes ago, cdavis411 said:

is there a way to download an older version? I did the most recent update and it requires me to pay for a new version. I just bought the master's edition less than one year ago. Now I cannot find my old version 12.70 is there somewhere I can get that version. 

Hi!

What's the e-mail address you used when you purchased your license? What month did you buy your license last year?

This is so we can send you the appropriate installer version that works with your purchase.

5 minutes ago, cdavis411 said:

cdavis411@gmai.com

26NOV2020

If you purchased in November 2020, you're eligible to install and register up to WavePad v12.52 (http://www.oldversiondownload.com/oldversions/wavepad-12-52-2021-04-29.exe)

NOTE: After downloading the installer, you will need to DISCONNECT your computer from the internet as you register so that it does not auto-update to a newer version.