Is this the right product for me?

ncorrieri

Hello,

Ive been looking through your products and dumbfounded by all you offer.

I think the right product for use would be IVM, but I am not sure.

What we're hoping to do is the following:

Make automated outbound calls (hopefully data can be fed via http/xm/etc) using an IVR product.

When we contact a user, give them an option to answer short questions.

Based on their responses, mark our DB accordingly, and/or transfer to 3rd party numbers.

Is IVM the right software product to do this? Would you recommend another product, and/or do you sell hardware packages to help users get started? :)

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Make automated outbound calls (hopefully data can be fed via http/xm/etc) using an IVR product.

When we contact a user, give them an option to answer short questions.

Based on their responses, mark our DB accordingly, and/or transfer to 3rd party numbers.

Hi,

I think, you will need some additional implementation for that call-automation, depending on, from where you get your phone-numbers to call.

With IVM you can put a list of numbers manually in and force IVM to call them with a predefined OGM (which asks questions, plays wav-files, whatever...).

The other way is to tell IVM by command line that it should call a number.

For this way, you'll need an application, script or something with the ability to call command line applications. (which sounds more difficult, than it is. With mysql and VB-scripting for instance, you can achieve good results cheap and easy.)

Regarding the responses of the user: as long as this respond is a key-stroke on his phone - no problem to transfer the call or write something in a database.

regards

:)

Tjareson.