Audio File Transfer Method...

ePaul

Before I transfer DCT file to ES I put it in folder with my about 5 000 mp3 files. I used Dock Browser of Express Scribe to point folder with all files (both this DCT file and mp3 files). I thought that ES will find and transfer only DCT file not mp3 files. Became something different. ES started transfer mp3 files. I didn't know how to stop it so I closed ES. Whan I run again ES it proceeded transfer mp3 files. I decided to change name of the folder with mp3 files. After this ES stoped transfer of mp3 files but started to transfer WINDOWS original sounds. So I lost 42 sounds and lots of my mp3 files. My question is: if is possible to transfer back mp3 files and original Windows sounds from ES to the first positons ?

Before I transfer DCT file to ES I put it in folder with my about 5 000 mp3 files. I used Dock Browser of Express Scribe to point folder with all files (both this DCT file and mp3 files). I thought that ES will find and transfer only DCT file not mp3 files. Became something different. ES started transfer mp3 files. I didn't know how to stop it so I closed ES. Whan I run again ES it proceeded transfer mp3 files. I decided to change name of the folder with mp3 files. After this ES stoped transfer of mp3 files but started to transfer WINDOWS original sounds. So I lost 42 sounds and lots of my mp3 files. My question is: if is possible to transfer back mp3 files and original Windows sounds from ES to the first positons ?

Go to settings -> File Types and unselect MP3.