Loading VOX files

gnanjappa

Hi,

I have been using Express Scribe for the past 1 year now. I normally get files generated out of Winscribe server in VOX format. I did not have problems till the time the server had a version of 3.0.3. Now the server has been upgraded and the VOX files generated out of this new version i.e.3.4.4 does not play in Expresscribe.

It does load properly, but when attempted to play, it does not. It just gives some long disturbing sound.

An early solution to this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

nanjappa.G

India

• 4 months later...
Guest Robert Van Ryan

Winscribe Version 3.4 and above use an encrypted VOX file and cannot be transcribed using any other program other than winscribe

Hi,

I have been using Express Scribe for the past 1 year now. I normally get files generated out of Winscribe server in VOX format. I did not have problems till the time the server had a version of 3.0.3. Now the server has been upgraded and the VOX files generated out of this new version i.e.3.4.4 does not play in Expresscribe.

It does load properly, but when attempted to play, it does not. It just gives some long disturbing sound.

Thanks

nanjappa.G

India

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Nanjappa-

Did you find a solution to the problem below?

Thanks.

Michele :D

Hi,

Thanks

nanjappa.G

India