Paid version downgraded to latest unpaid version

Andy Newell

Informed that I had encountered a bug and given link to fix problem.  Followed and clicked to get latest version to find that I now could only use the unpaid limited version and my previous key did not work beyond version 7.  I want to go back to what I had before please.  

Specifically, what bug was that and how were you informed?

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Older versions are available here.  Ignore any virus prompts.  And your old installer should be found in this path on your PC...

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad"   or similar, but without the (x86).  Re-register it if necessary.

Was a bit dumb!  Closed the software and got a message re bug and link to follow. Filled in form re what I was trying to do (overlay different videos) and followed update instruction that came with this could fix your bug message.  Probably clicked without thinking at this point!