Problems Syncing with Copper?

Rocky7408

My Inventoria no longer syncs to Copper after updating to version 7.04 on windows 10, but it still syncs on windows 7... Anyone else experiencing this problem and any idea how to solve it? I be double checked the settings tons of times and I've done everything correctly!

• 1 year later...

Hey Rocky,

Try the following steps:
-A. From Inventoria,
1) Select the icon from the main window.
2) Select the "Other" tab
3) Select the "Advance settings" tab
4) Check mark the box that says "Allow Express Accounts...to sync with Inventoria"
5) Enter your Access Authentication code. This could be any number, please use 123456
6) Click OK.
7) Select the Web Access tab, check mark both boxes "Allow access to Inventoria on the Local network and Internet(Cloud Access)" and run the Web routing and Test wizard.
😎 Click OK to close the Options menu window and leave Inventoria open.

-B. From Copper,
1) Select the Options icon from the main window.
2) Select the Web Access tab, check mark the Local network and Internet cases to allow access to Copper from the local network and internet.
3) Click on the "Sync apps" tab and check mark the option "Use this installation of Copper as a client on Inventoria or Copper".
4) Check mark the box that says "Allow Express...to sync with Inventoria"
5) Enter your Access Authentication code (123456) it MUST match the code that you entered on Inventoria.
6) Enter the IP of the server program (Inventoria) This IP can be view from Inventoria Options menu >Web Access tab> Local network IP.
7) Enter the port number of Inventoria, usually 1097
😎 Click the "Update now" tab to update the synchronization, you will get a "Successfully update" message.
9) Click the "Retrieve locations" tab, select your inventory location and select OK at the end.