Sequential Music...

Guest Alpha232

Guest Alpha232

The product seems tied to playing music based on my message rotation. So if i have a short music track, it will play over and over again until the number of message plays is exceeded and then go to the next track, where if I have a longer track, the music is abruptly cut and jumps to the next track after the listed number of message plays.

Other than guessing at how many times to play a message before going to the next track.. Is there a setting or maybe this could be a request for a new feature that would make the music independant of the messages. This way it plays each track all the way through.

this will help us reuse the moh music cd's we have already purchased.

Thanks

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest_RYAN_*

I am having the same problem. I am using IMS v3.08 the Trial Version but would like to purchase the full version. Anyone know how to get it to play the whole music file? My music files are anywhere from 2 to 13 min in length.

Thanks,

Ryan

• 4 months later...
Guest Derek Neil
I am having the same problem. I am using IMS v3.08 the Trial Version but would like to purchase the full version. Anyone know how to get it to play the whole music file? My music files are anywhere from 2 to 13 min in length.

Thanks,

Ryan

I have exactly this problem. Its annoying, as a listener never hears the whole track because we have frequent Messages playing to maintain customer interest. IMH's ideal behaviour (for us) would be to lay the Message tracks over the music, with the music playing at a much reduced level, and continuing to the end of the track as Messages continue to rotate. Other than this IMS works a treat.

• 2 years later...

Over three years since the original post and this issue still exists. We really need an option to let music tracks play to completion and then advance to the next track, regardless of the message rotation. If such a feature already exists, I've been unable to find it.

Our music-on-hold system can also be played like a radio through the speakerphone at each desk and a lot of our employees do so. Each song either gets cutoff or plays multiple times (depending on length). This is very annoying to anyone listening.