I am having trouble! Can someone PLEASE help???

hjowell

I have been using wave pad 2.00 for about a year now. I have never had any trouble. I opened it up for the first time in a month or so, and opened an MP3 file. I edited the file to my satisfaction, and am now receiving an error stating, " Unable to create file "file name" for saving." I am very confused! I am opening an MP3 and trying to save as the same file type. I have never encountered this problem before! Can anyone PLEASE help! Thanks

Hi,

Please refer to this topic:

http://nch.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3229

You may also need to check whether you still have enough free disk space.

I have been using wave pad 2.00 for about a year now. I have never had any trouble. I opened it up for the first time in a month or so, and opened an MP3 file. I edited the file to my satisfaction, and am now receiving an error stating, " Unable to create file "file name" for saving." I am very confused! I am opening an MP3 and trying to save as the same file type. I have never encountered this problem before! Can anyone PLEASE help!  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

In response to my own question, just in case anyone else is having the same problem, I uninstalled the version and downloaded a newer free version, and have had no problems since!

I have been using wave pad 2.00 for about a year now. I have never had any trouble. I opened it up for the first time in a month or so, and opened an MP3 file. I edited the file to my satisfaction, and am now receiving an error stating, " Unable to create file "file name" for saving." I am very confused! I am opening an MP3 and trying to save as the same file type. I have never encountered this problem before! Can anyone PLEASE help!  Thanks