Videopad doesn't recover custom sounds when I close out

StickBoyTV

Hi

So I've been using the free version of videopad for a while, making my YouTube videos... There's only one problem I'm having though. Whenever I close out of the program and come back in, everything's the same, but the audio is mute in some spots, and in others the audio is in the wrong place. I did a lot of hard work on my video only for all the audio to be all over the place. Why could this be? Thanks in advance if you do have the answer.

Upon exit VP should be prompting to SAVE.  Clicking the saved VPJ file will restore the project just as it was.  Nothing should be displaced.

Open Videopad and prior to loading the project click OPTIONS | DISK tab and Clear Unused Cache Files, just in case the cache is corrupt.

It's a good idea to manually Save Project File AS regularly, giving it a unique # or name so as to not overwrite prior saves.  Using Save Project Files (no AS) will overwrite.  Then the appropriate VPJ file can be double-clicked, to load the program as it was when the file was written.

It's wise to edit and export with the same, or a close, version.  But you can test the latest version.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.