No Audio

Guest Sarah

Guest Sarah

This is the fourth computer I have had the IMS software on. I don't know if it is coincidence, but the other three all crashed. Anyway, I set it up this time just like the others, but I get no sound from the IMS software. The sound card otherwise works fine, and is chosen for output through the IMS software. But I hear nothing through the phone system, or even through speakers if I plug them in instead. It shows me at the bottome of the screen that it is playing messages, but I can't hear them. Help!

Thanks!

This is the fourth computer I have had the IMS software on.  I don't know if it is coincidence, but the other three all crashed.  Anyway, I set it up this time just like the others, but I get no sound from the IMS software.  The sound card otherwise works fine, and is chosen for output through the IMS software.  But I hear nothing through the phone system, or even through speakers if I plug them in instead.  It shows me at the bottome of the screen that it is playing messages, but I can't hear them.  Help!

Thanks!

Your statement above is a little unclear. If you plug speakers into your sound card do you hear other sounds from the computer but you do not hear IMS or do you not hear any sound at all? Have you opened "Settings" and chosen your sound card under "Sound Out Device"?