Switching WMA Folders to MP3 Folders.

I am trying to batch convert my WMA files to MP3 files without all the albums, artists and folders going together into one big alphabetical conglomeration. Some Artists that I have collected have over 30 CD's in my collection. I made the mistake of converting my CD's of music(over 2200) into WMA files for each album on my hard drive. I should have made them right into MP3 files because not all(especially my car) and my home stereo CD player won't play WMA files but will play MP3 format. I would love to do this at night while the computer is on and let it run while I am resting. Hopefully get up in the morning and just sort out the MP3 folders of albums. Will Switch Plus do this? I am a purchaser of Switch Plus and have a registered copy. I tried converting single artists with several CD's of music and although it did convert the WMA's to MP3's it was such a confusing mess by putting all the albums together and mixed all the songs together. Was I doing it wrong? Any ideas how to do what I am asking????

Thanks. Dale.