AUDIBLE BOOK

Terry Frost

I've recorded an audio book in a MP3 format. I've quickly learned that an audio book is an extremely large file. My question is, where can I send the file so my friend can listen to the file. I can't send it to an email address as I keep getting the file is too large. I'd like to send my book to family and friends. Is this even possible? If not, I paid a lot for nothing other than to hear myself reading my manuscript. Any help is appreciated in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest trying WeTransfer https://wetransfer.com/

During Lockdown our Church Minister and others have been producing video items on their Smartphones etc and using this to transfer large files over to me, where I have video edited them together and then uploaded at Facebook or YouTube at the appropriate time. The process is easy to use and except for larger files over 2Gb, totally free.  The Sender uploads the files to WeTransfer and when it is there, WeTransfer then notifies you that there is a file waiting to be downloaded. The Sender also gets notified when the Recipient has downloaded their files. Finally with this transfer system, the files are automatically deleted from the WeTransfer "Cloud Storage" after seven days.

It is worth giving it a go.