VideoPad isn't recognizing my YouTube Channel

JeJuDa

I have recently purchased VideoPad and the first time I am using it, it won't recognize my YouTube channel and sends me to YouTube to create one. When I was using VideoPad before purchasing it worked fine. I did use my personal email and not my channel's email. I click the log out of YouTube button before create so that I can log into my channel and that still does not work. I'm at a loss and not sure what to do. I have basic computer skills, so there's that.

• 2 weeks later...

I had been issues to upload a video onto YouTube but I had failed two times at a row to export it onto the website, I am trying to upload on the third time and if it doesn't work, I am going to report it as a bug.

I am using an non-commercial VideoPad to make a tribute to a loved one who died back on Apirl 15 of this year, I don't want to talk more about it but it still pains me.

I am having the same problem with clicking on the YouTube export.  It worked for me this morning and now it won't work.  Anyone can upload a video to YouTube another way.  The question is why isn't this working on something we paid for?  YouTube says we need to have Chrome soon.  VideoPad goes right to Internet Explorer every time.  Maybe this is the problem.  How can this be fixed so we can actually use this part of the program?