mixpad UN ducking

Ivan22222

im new to nch and i was testing all the features so i recorded some commentary with a beat in the background but every time i my voice is playing  or i yell with the beat, the beat volume gets lower ik this is called ducking but is there a way to make it not do that and just have the beat a steady volume

Apply Auto Duck: Use this feature to apply an auto duck effect to some tracks. MixPad detects the volume of control track and applies volume reduction to other tracks. It is helpful if you want to lower the music background track when a vocal track is the main focus and then raise the music background when the vocal track is silent. Suppose Track 1 is selected as a control track and the auto duck effect is applied to Track 2, Mixpad will detect the volume level of Track 1 and once that volume crosses over the threshold configured a dB reduction, a Fade-In and Fade-out will be applied to Track 2 automatically. When Track 1‘s volume is lower than the threshold, Track 2 will return to its original volume level.
If you want to remove that effect from a particular track, click Menu > Track > Add Auto Duck > uncheck the tracks to remove the effect > click OK to save the changes