Callurl 4lv installation issues

Current configuration:

Dell Dimension 8400 with PCI 2.3, which supports 3.3v.

Clean wwindows XP Professional SP2 fully updated

Callurl 4lv

1. System freezes at various points in the callurl installation. Most common problems are (a) installation program will stop responding at very end of "status" and will essentually prevent any other program from running even taskmanager.

2. Upon any unsuccessful or successful installation, XP will freeze or take forever on bootup splahs screen.

3. Once, if past, the splash screen XP gets stuck loading personal settings.

4. Once, if past, the user login XP runs extremely poorly or does not respond at all.

5. IVM is even worst because splahs screen will freeze on bootup and lock every other program out.

What is the problem... I've done a complete clean install of XP with nothing else installed but the CallURL card and the IVM program.

Current configuration:

Dell Dimension 8400 with PCI 2.3, which supports 3.3v.

Clean wwindows XP Professional SP2 fully updated

Callurl 4lv

1. System freezes at various points in the callurl installation. Most common problems are (a) installation program will stop responding at very end of "status" and will essentually prevent any other program from running even taskmanager.

2. Upon any unsuccessful or successful installation, XP will freeze or take forever on bootup splahs screen.

3. Once, if past, the splash screen XP gets stuck loading personal settings.

4. Once, if past, the user login XP runs extremely poorly or does not respond at all.

5. IVM is even worst because splahs screen will freeze on bootup and lock every other program out.

What is the problem... I've done a complete clean install of XP with nothing else installed but the CallURL card and the IVM program.

I could never make that board work either.