No Support for Mac OS Catalina

Apollo Grace

• 3 weeks later...

I bought 2 license for SoundTap 2-3 years ago. Do you plan free upgrade for users of SoundTap  to Catalina OS or I would need to buy again your SoundTap for 64 bit version ?

Second question is when do you expect to be ready with 64-bit SoundTap?  I was happy not to upgrade second computer to Catalina OS, but sooner or later I will have to do it.

Why is there a 64 bit version of this for Windows but not Mac?  I truly hope that we do not have to pay for this again.  I've already paid for the software twice, original and then for an upgrade of the mixpad software itself when I already paid for the highest mixed license.

Thanks!!

16 hours ago, User2019 said:

Why is there a 64 bit version of this for Windows but not Mac?  I truly hope that we do not have to pay for this again.  I've already paid for the software twice, original and then for an upgrade of the mixpad software itself when I already paid for the highest mixed license.

Thanks!!

YES.  I am in the same boat.   Every time I update my Mac, Express invoice will not work.  I contact NCH they sent me links the first few times.  I upgraded to Mojave and it wouldn't work. Contacted them. they told me I needed to purchase again as my version was not valid any longer.  SO I DID>>>>>>   Just upgraded to Catalina and now express invoice will not work. AGAIN!!!!!!!   I too have paid for this damn program twice over, and sooo frustrated with NCH.   WHERE is the 64 bit version?   If I have to pay for this program one more time I will find a REAL program, and I am certain I am not alone on this.

NCH SOFTWARE - PLEASE POST A FREE DOWNLOAD LINK for 64-BIT

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry but I work in around software developers and programmers everyday.  I find it hard to believe that your company does not have a draft plan or way ahead on updating this software. I've been a staunch supporter of your products but I am beginning to believe it may be time to move on to another software company that provides the same services and zest as you guys did when you originated.