Translation to text is awful

DebiM

I have been using the free version for a few weeks now to try it before purchasing. It is not very impressive! The speech to text is awful! I am doing medical transcription files for a test and it is talking about Russia and other crap, and it's not even in sentences that make sense or anything close to what is being said! I am not going to purchase and pay for something this terrible!

I have been having issues getting it to work with sound and the pedal. 

• 5 weeks later...

I just purchased this software and tried to transcribe a medical report with text to speech using default in Microsoft Speech Recognizer 8.0.  All I got was random words as if the program was listening to a radio program somewhere.  Here is what I got:

<<- Speech to Text
Yorkshire lieu of that initial run Lucia and fixtures over controllers today is the ocean shores travails religion diversions that first shipped overnight in Germany won individual is $15.00 to two two lawyers should the officials of the history of this lady was to drive will move into the emotional actions will you wish to age who did was turn left a note: was unexpectedly shot from behind the the U.N. or the collision collision which he'll have control of the village of Trish the coach edition will the channel issues, ghostwriting a coach in charge of coalition level after the accident should not go to the literature I shouldn't have been trying to show hours later the show and a debate is formerly left shoulder holster road to it are Ludlow showed right shoulder look at Loyola the shooting was relation with a touch of them shipped into lieu of Fillmore true niche the issue of Jewish social issue worth little in common knowledge of good feeling to shrink to launch normal issue golden rule should be a move that has choose, which include the food will hold included a closer to judge to stop digging into a prescription medication for the day she should suppress his father shoots over two divisional and skill and causes problems that initial in Kenya was one where she worked occasionally of the new nutrition reform loan package should go in Northridge division the more I know of a Jewish shore fish for most of those of the Pacific division of the of the collision of two new forms of social molder shall issue in court petition should work should have been the lone wolf was some initial institutional coal construction known that you should vote for this approach of five of those medical history courses for Garwood to some hypertension if you don't have also with fisher school district phone social message from minor film for collection for years ago and all shook won't primly history over more than usual in Germany from Oregon to inform you know which put forth and should change rotation was should approach into an hour to shrink or vision George bush and Gore and Russian: oriented from pollution kirchen Norman J Mahorn should an analyst for huge you to assume you will inch short of the normal do for the Persian prior to present more reflection could have coverage her crew your goals: to thwart the coalition crew will merge the root root chauvinist form a position where she shall it be encouraged left little room to shun sugar to tarnish ensure reproach or in the poster live shot note records were normal cooperation and negative and retraction who can retrieve the instruction of Houston Leone exploded the motion motion and old orange flesh exposed the schmoke, and she loaded with bill kirchen curve to issue was 4 to 1 lead with milk from the porch in the marsh for the limit no covert tool to the rich mold for loan work orders Jewish tuners withhold crucial role in the rule more modular primarily on the right to show the courtroom, where showed the bill for four of a goal for this one area note records were noted there was good range of motion Le Marche final plunge instrumentation action and Norman J normal the newsroom and coach mills will win the war tradition of emotional situation the more true image and also to reduce all three tourist clear normal respiration church in Oregon to shall issue worth normal polls which government feel of the nation's system sure most Ruch burn to restriction and will Marshall in the shoulder fringe group right shoulder should run triple in physical therapy to the different when all grades 1 to 2 H finch quoted to show them through an approach and 500 mg one can go the added quarter for two 444311 that Richard A and that if>>

WHAT THE HELL?

• 4 months later...

Same.  Complete gobbledygook. I'll post a little bit of our recent management meeting....  

"Sir Geoffrey-all season-and-a firm summers ago, he also served as a heavily into overdraft or whether there is an immensely notorious of all this in a year off her four year or so uncertain future those early version of the over-November 5 of all is over-all the unanimity it from the never-for fear of issues is a-month it announced a four-year-from-,-I-she for the and-so-and-a-earth 30th-TA-and-so all first-and-all Philadelphia-for the into-all at the first 1st-and- -all in all societies all-all-all over the the all-all for 1/2-LO fidelity-all for all firm first all; house all the first of all; it's all first-century version firm first all-old firm-for-all there was the first half hour-old all-and of all seems the service-Ira's former officers not taking over for 1/2 and the the office all-house; introducing loans and a self-all of for-nature, such it is a fairly his views were his over-half time at home and family firm self-all sense of irony November family or so is the failure of sewers and 1/2 hour and a have-a similar mould-and they have seen enough for an oh-so I guess-it-and-faces and how Mister -Swinton,, images of their and so it is all fell into the air and off-OM-40 per cent last week and-a-terms of individual associations and feminism-life families are now strengthening the links, for was a individuals, and sometimes alternative household of the nurseries for of all say if this is all there for his family ever work in progress over the last month or some similar lines of if the Handler later server version family severe cold-so-and 1/2" ............. and so on!  

What on earth????!  Is this supposed to work?