No playback

carvara

OK I took 11 mp3 tracks from the internet, used swith to convert to wav(properties says wave sound)all tracks playable on pc at this stage. Next I launch express burn and try to burn them on to cd/r all seems to go well, compression, burning all tracks, lead in lead out, your disc is ready for use. Then I try to play it on my home player or on the computer and it all works and looks normal but not a sound is heard no error messages nothing. I running xp and have performed this process many times before without a hitch, whats going on here now, any answers i'm stumped

OK I took 11 mp3 tracks from the internet, used swith to convert to wav(properties says wave sound)all tracks playable on pc at this stage. Next I launch express burn and try to burn them on to cd/r all seems to go well, compression, burning all tracks, lead in lead out, your disc is ready for use. Then I try to play it on my home player or on the computer and it all works and looks normal but not a sound is heard no error messages nothing. I running xp and have performed this process many times before without a hitch, whats going on here now, any answers i'm stumped

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a problem with the new version 2.0 of Express Burner. It exists when burning an Audio CD. So far, there has been no announcement of a fix by the programmer. There have been several posts about this problem, and it is a certainty that it is currently being addressed by the program developer.

By the way, if your CD player were able to recognize an MP3 disk, you could burn your MP3 files to an Express Burn audio *data* CD; other programs (such as Roxio, Nero) identify a special format for an MP3 disk, rather using a common interface for burning, such as is done here.

Be patient and you will get an audio CD burning program for .wav files, allowing the CD to be played on your equipment.