link on IMS with express talk with external lines

Guest mohammed abdelkader zaghloul

Guest mohammed abdelkader zaghloul

:huh: i link the Express talk with IMS On-Hold Player it work successfully with local network but when i have acall from external line and put it on hold

the caller hear ring tone not the message that saved in IMS on hold player althought i put all the configuration in Express talk (Server Ip:Port)

If any one call answer please answer me ASAP

• 2 months later...

Mohammed,

Did you able to make it work? I got Business version of Express Talk and IMS.. IMS is not playing on the other party's phone. In best case it just plays 2 seconds.

Please let me know if u manage to solve this issue.. I am pretty helpless..Tried 4 PCs, and spent at least 6-7 hours...No luck so far

Troy

SEO Company

:huh: i link the Express talk with IMS On-Hold Player it work successfully with local network but when i have acall from external line and put it on hold

the caller hear  ring tone not the message that saved in IMS on hold player althought i put all the configuration in Express talk (Server Ip:Port)

If any one call answer please answer me ASAP

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest_Patrick_*

This is my problem as well. I have IMS and ExpressTalk behind an Axon PBX. Local calls are transfered to hold just fine, but when I call the PBX with my sell phone and transfer to hold, it plays for about 0.5 seconds, then goes away. Worse yet, when I unhold with ExpressTalk, audio now only goes one way. I can hear the phone, but I can't get out.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest_eddie_*

Did anyone get this working? I have spent about 4 hours on it and getting nowhere :angry:

Playes fine when internal calls are on hold, used DMZ to the server address so dont think there is a problem there. Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I am having the same exact problem, My PC is also on DMZ, Using AXON, IMS, Express Talk.

Still same problem ? I would like to give it a shot and try again, if NCH released a working update.

Thanks

Troy