Odd Numbered Calls Only

Jerremie

Hello everyone,

I'm just trying out this program for the first time. So far I LOVE everything about it. It's just that every second, fourth, sixth...etc. time I dial my phone number, instead of IVM picking up, I just get a fast busy tone as if the number didn't exist. If I hang up and call right back it then answers with the outgoing message. Is the program (or my modem - Creative ModemBlaster DE5621) not fully hanging up after taking a message? Is there any advice? Obviously I'd like to get this resolved before I shell out the cash for the full version.

Thanks,

Jerremie

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone,

I'm just trying out this program for the first time.  So far I LOVE everything about it.  It's just that every second, fourth, sixth...etc.  time I dial my phone number, instead of IVM picking up, I just get a fast busy tone as if the number didn't exist.  If I hang up and call right back it then answers with the outgoing message.  Is the program (or my modem - Creative ModemBlaster DE5621) not fully hanging up after taking a message?  Is there any advice?  Obviously I'd like to get this resolved before I shell out the cash for the full version.

Thanks,

Jerremie

Yes the problem is your modem - use one of the boards reccommended on the website