Keep losing taskbar Icon

joey022461

33 Views-to date... No responses... Am I the only one with this prob??

CONCLUSION: Must be a windows XP Prof problem cause sometimes it appears, and sometimes it doesn't... Notice it with some other icons like AOL. caopturewiz..

after installing.. icon appears in right side taskbar area (where CALLERID pops up)

after rebooting... icon is no longer there...hence I dont see the caller id anymore (but prog does answer the phone)

the icon is set to ALWAYS SHOW in the custom notifications, but still doesnt show...

I have to re-run the installation every time to get it back even though the CHECKMARK is in the appropriate box also on settings.... any sugg's..

thanks

joe

and just to note when the icon is avail in the taskbar and I right click on it...both option show to turn OFF... even tho I know the top one is the ON function... version 3.07

tried multiple settings (log on service, users... etc...still lose icon)

UPDATE...THIS DID NOT WORK EITHER.. STILL LOSE ICON.. Next, I tried (after searching for similar probs from google) DISABLING the UPnP Service ...

In addition... If you use the TRx recorder, and allow it to start upon system startup.. Icon appears in tray but if you use program and click the X to close, icon disappears... you need to do file/close to tray.. to save icon from going away (unlike IVM, where it asks you if you want to keep it running in the background)...