AD marker at every zero crossing point

Flagmo-T

Hi Guys..

I´m working on a soundmod for the awesome sim Rally game Richard burns rally,

and ofcause the firm that made, has shot down.. no more RBR unless we as a community creats mods and well al other content.. and its possible to make alot of good things, But one thing is very hard, and that is the Engine sounds, The format is called ENG, and is filled with the defrent wave files.

The Big Q..

To make a good woking Eng file, for the game, you need to a markers on every zerocrossing point in the wave file, it uses it for the pitch and eq in the game..

But you know, it takes forever to make those markers manualy, so is it possible to just push a button, and i will fill in the markers for me, or is it possible to make a Batch plugin that will doit ?..

The Smal Q

If thise programs can´t doit, do you know about some other software that can do that feature..

If you could help me with this, you are gonna be a hero in the RBR Community, because this is the reason why, that RBR dosn´t sound so good, and that a piddy, because the rest is tottaly awesome..

For you who dosn´t know about Richard burns rally, look it up if you are into it, on a search machine like google video and you will see some videos or find the BHmotorsport sim games Just click on the links maybe read some of the topic, or even go to the download page, and see how creative we really are..

Flagmo-T is Out here I see you soon B)