Switch.dialer

Guest Guest_Mark_*

Guest Guest_Mark_*

Firstly,

I tried to put this through to your support email but found I have to pay first. Not good as I am just trialing the software and this is a pre-sales enquiry more than anything.

Secondly but much more importantly,

I installed your switch conversion software last friday and this morning when I booted my machine up for the first time, my spyware scanner X-Cleaner detected a dialer program on my system it called switch.dialer. Of course I removed this and to my surprise this was your software it removed!

further investigation found that switch.dialer is a virus that symantec and others all look for.

I am assuming this is a mistaken identity and believe your software to potentialy be very useful for a lot of my customers.

What I seek is confirmation that switch is in no way a Dialer, Adware or Spyware program.

If you wish, you can contact x-cleaner at www.xblock.com

Guest Guest_mark_*

hope someone can reply to this soon as I am becomming more and more concerned the longer this continues.

ok,

As there has been no response. I have submitted this to several authorities for them to determine the status of this software.

I guess there is no-one that can answer this positively here and I am further concerned that guest posting has since been disabled. :(

I'd advise anybody else to be careful in using this software until some form of official verification has been presented!