Open MG audio files

Guest Steve Sebastian

Guest Steve Sebastian

Hi, I recently downloaded wavepad 2.10. I opened up a 69.8 MB OpenMG Audio file, however it opened up only 0:01:02.76 (62.76 seconds). Every file containing more then 62.76 seconds opens up only 62.76 seconds. Is this a limitation of the basic free version of wavepad, or is it an issue with the software? I want to purchase the software, but as I only deal with these types of files, I need to know the software is capable of handling it.

Please inform.

Thanks

Steve

Guest Guest
Hi, I recently downloaded wavepad 2.10. I opened up a 69.8 MB OpenMG Audio file, however it opened up only 0:01:02.76 (62.76 seconds). Every file containing more then 62.76 seconds opens up only 62.76 seconds. Is this a limitation of the basic free version of wavepad, or is it an issue with the software? I want to purchase the software, but as I only deal with these types of files, I need to know the software is capable of handling it.

Please inform.

Thanks

Steve

Apparently there is no other way to answer questions, except to post them here and hope. Can you please answer my size limitation question if you are monitoring this board, nowhere does it indicate that there is any limitations in the free version.

Thanks,

Steve

PS- I will not "blindly" purchase software in the hopes that it will do what I hope and any shortcomings experienced are limitations of the free version.