ivm not detecting all the dtmf tone

lawrence

Dear friends, I am testing my callplan programmed on ivm. The start ogm is set to capture the first 6 dtmf digits and assign them into a variable called account. On using the simulator everything works ok, but on connecting the modem the ivm will not detect all the dtmf digits received on the line. Should I configure Tapi device hardware for the intel 92v external (Md5660) modem. Could anyone help please? Would you please provide your advice? Thanks in advance ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Dear friends, I am testing my callplan programmed on ivm.  The start ogm is set to capture the first 6 dtmf digits and assign them into a variable called account.  On using the simulator everything works ok, but on connecting the modem the ivm will not detect all the dtmf digits received on the line.  Should I configure Tapi device hardware for the intel 92v external (Md5660) modem.  Could anyone help please?  Would you please provide your advice?  Thanks in advance ;)

:rolleyes: Yes this is a modem problem and if your modem has the capability to tweak the DTMF sensitivity - that should enable you to solve the problem.

email me if you need help.

alan@norstarservice.com

:rolleyes: Yes this is a modem problem and if your modem has the capability to tweak the DTMF sensitivity - that should enable you to solve the problem.

email me if you need help.

alan@norstarservice.com

Asi es, el problema esta seguramente en el modem. Yo he tenido el mismo problema varias veces, hay una lista de hardware recomendado en la pagina de IVM.