PC To PC

Guest Guest_Larry_*

Guest Guest_Larry_*

I have a two computer network with Express loaded on each computer. One computer has a IP address of 192.168.1.100 and the ohter has 192.168.1.101. I have a Linksys router between the computers. I am able to ping both computers. The probem is I cannot make a call to either computer. I am not connected to the internet. this is an internal network. I have the setting set for no SIP server. What else do I need to do to make this work?

Thanks

Larry

Guest Guest_Larry_*

Well I got it to work. I had to enter the port number at the end of the ip address I am calling ( 192.168.1.101:5070.

The other problem I have is when I anser a calll on the Windows 2000 system the digiatl audio control defaults to 0 thus I cannot hear anything. I have to open the audil controls and rasie the digital audio control. This does not happen on my XP system.

Larry

Guest rsuen

Can someone tell me how to setup a PC-to-PC connection on a LAN/WAN environment (no internet)? The system kept prompting me for a SIP A/C no and Server entries. And should I enable "Use uPNP to find external IP" and "Use STUN servers to find external IP & Port" options?

Please help...

Thanks...